Sunday, January 6, 2013

Challenge #60 Something New

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year, as this is our first challenge of the year we'd thought we would go with the theme

Something New

The prize this week is a GDT spot for the next 2 challenges.

We have had so many applications for the DT posts it is going to take a bit longer to make a decision, so we'll be back during the week with our choices.

Kicking us off this week is a gorgeous card from GDT Heather.



 and the rest of the DT

Tracey





Please remember to use hAnglar and Magnolia images only.

Now it's your turn,

Hugs,

Becky x












4 comments:

  1. All your cards are so darn good, it is very inspiring. I can't help but make one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody

    This is my first tag that I made by myself. I've made a Magonlia stamp on it which I won a kople of months ago, but didn't knew what to make with it. For tags these cute little magnolia stamps are wonderfull! I made it for my Aunt. Hope you like it :)

    Groet,

    Saskia

    PS. Nice DT cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to tell you something : I have deleted my card. It was number 4. I entered a new one. But I think all the numbers are messed up now .... SORRY ! Christa.

    ReplyDelete

Lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar
Thanks a lot for your comment

Liebe Grüße/Hugs
Ilona